GE Critical Care Product Sales Specialist in Gwent and Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Healthcare Life Care Solutions
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Posted Position Title
Critical Care Product Sales Specialist
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United Kingdom
Gwent and Herefordshire
As the Critical Care Product Sales Specialist you will be responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for the GE products. This role is the clinical expert for the South UK territory for the Acute care products. This role covers the South Wales and Herefordshire area. Are you clinically trained and looking for a customer focussed commercial role? Join GE and help provide the healthcare system with incredible GE products! We are looking for someone to start in 2017.
• Establish and maintain up to date advanced product/solution expertise & capacity to explain & demo a specific technology in terms which are relevant and beneficial to customers to gain a clinical and commercial advantage
• Responsible for all clinical & technical aspects of the sales process (wing to wing) from enquirery to installation sign off.
• Develop and own NPI positioning & within sales region Own product issue resolution in terms of customer satisfaction. Build and maintain an in depth knowledge of competitor product, USP’s and sales arguments.
Clinical and Technical Expertise
• Responsible for all clinical & technical aspects of the sales process (wing to wing) from enquiry to installation sign off
• Develop & use a deep clinical & technical expertise to differentiate our solutions
• Understand the customers changing clinical, technical & operational issues & needs and position GE solutions accordingly
• Understand and leverage clinical papers to gain competitive advantage/enhance relationships
• Achieve the Quarterly Operating Plan in terms of financial performance and qualitative objectives
• Promote/Sell the benefits & USP’s of our clinical and technical solutions creating value added propositions
• Work in partnership with the AM to create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively & efficiently.
• Differentiate products during the sales process, effectively using GE resources and product promotional materials & clinical papers to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
Product Evaluation (Trial) Management
• Own and manage clinical & technical product evaluations Wing-to-Wing
• Support in the development and presentation of solution proposals and respond to customers clinical/technical questions
• Project manage solution implementation
• Deliver and own post sales clinical training along with documented training records
• Establish & maintain strong clinical & technical relationships with customer decision makers and influencers and provide on going IB support.
• Growing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty through regular visits/interaction. Identify, develop and manage strategic KOL relationships Establish strong relationships & work closely with GE staff to ensure customer intimacy & sales opportunities are maximized
• Clinically trained in critical care, emergency or acute care or equivalent
• Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
• Excellent communication skills and customer focussed
• Fluent in English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Able to travel 80% of time
• Valid motor vehicle license.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• Commercial experience or desire to work in a customer facing role would be beneficial