GE Program Leader - International in Gurgaon, India
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Program Leader - International
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
The International program manager leads the international cross-functional business team to assure integration of all functions in setting and achieving Global Locomotive Operations, M&S & GSS Mod’s goals and objectives. This is a strategic role with interface with customer and end-user on critical contractual business issues for large multi-million dollar programs.
The person will be responsible for allocating and prioritizing resources to best fulfill customer needs. This role is responsible for ensuring timely and cost effective delivery on all contractual commitments for locomotive, modernization, kits & Marine & Stationary programs.
• Co-develops overall business strategy ensuring program excellence.
• Serves as key commercial interface for program/contractual deliverables
• Ensures financial, deliver and quality commitments are met or exceeded per contractual guidelines
• Continuously drives business process improvements and business intelligence tools
• Provides critical information about customers and competitors consistent with GE’s business goals
• Drives development of professionals on staff and prepares succession plans
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
• Total 12+ years of experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ program, project or operations experience
• Experience leading and developing professionals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work with external customers, in government and/or industry
• Established program management experience
• Experience presenting and negotiating with executive level leaders
• Experience with highly engineered products preferred
• Experience with heavy equipment business preferred
• Minimum 3 years commercial experience
• Global Experience
• MBA graduates preferred
• Basic understanding of financial topics e.g sales, revenue, profits etc
• Executive presence