GE Associate - Fraud in Gurgaon, India
“SBI Card offers Indian consumers access to a wide range of world-class, value-added payment products and services. SBI Card has a credit card base of over 2.5 million, spanning leading metros to emerging towns. It offers an extensive range of credit cards catering to the needs of diverse customer segments which includes lifestyle cards, Travel cards, Shopping cards, Classic cards, Exclusive co-branded cards and Corporate cards. SBI Card has been recognized by Asia BPO Summit with an award for ‘Excellence in Customer Services’ 2012-13 and by Visa Inc. as the ‘Best Issuing Institution across India & South Asia’ 2012, for fraud management.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (SBI Card) is a joint venture between State Bank of India and GE Capital. Visit sbicard.com for more details.”
Posted Position Title
Associate - Fraud
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
• Identify the application frauds at Pre acquisition stage.
• Manage centrally the processing of pan-India applications on Pre-Acq Fraud Management tool (Hunter) complying to required TAT and Accuracy benchmarks.
• Keep a check on Hunter productivity, False Positives and the Account Detection Rate (ADR) .
• Keep a check on the fraud trends through optimum timely review by rationalization of rules.
• People management & Team handling by ensuring the smooth running the process .
• Keep a check on the TAT & Accuracy benchmark on Hunter performance.
• Keep a check on the agency FCU cost for the screening & sampling activity and updating tracker.
• Ensuring timely and optimum field fraud investigation on frauds detected through Hunter
• Ensure end to end processing of vendor bills and extend support to locations in the timely processing of their vendor bills which includes provisioning, PO initiation and agreement management.
• Manage publishing of MIS and Dashboards for pan-India Application Fraud Prevention at appropriate frequency
• Stakeholder management by resolving their day to day queries.
• Execution of consequences management on the Sales Executive frauds.
• Close looping of all the process gaps by fixing it on timely basis.
• Managing the prevention projects include ( BRD Initiation, Preparation of Test cases, UAT Execution with production deployment ).
• Graduate/Post Graduate
• Good knowledge of end to end card application processing across pre-acquisition domain
• Analytical bent of mind to identify ways and means of application fraud
Well conversant with MS-Office
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Sound systems temperament
Team playing skills