GE Product Sales Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Posted Position Title
Product Sales Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Ireland
The Manager of Product Sales is responsible for the strategy and execution of the Digital Sales Specialist chartered with selling GE Digital’s outcomes. The Digital Sales Specialist team is a group of creative, quick-thinking and resourceful sales professional looking to generate opportunities and closed business to fuel GE Digital sales growth. You will make meaningful relationships with GE Digital Leadership, Senior Account Managers and current and potential GE Digital customers.
Under your leadership, your team will be responsible for increasing bookings, revenue, and attachment rates through collaboration with the various Sales teams and reaching out to the customer base. This position is an integral part of the Sales Team and requires collaborating with regional Sales leaders, Commercial Operations leaders and Marketing.
• Provide clear vision and mission to inside sales team to ensure all members of the organization have clear objectives and priorities
• Create short and long-term objectives for his/her group to meet the goals and objectives set forth for the Region or vertical of GE Digital’s business, as applicable
• Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly quotas of closed business
• Provide the necessary leadership, support and guidance to ensure the inside sales strategy is aligned with business direction and supports accomplishment of GE Digital’s overall business objectives
• Coach and mentor direct reports daily, and hold team accountable for meeting sales objectives. Work closely with your assigned responsible for increasing bookings, revenue, and attachment rates through collaboration with Sales and Services teams and reaching out to the customer base.
• Develop prescriptive processes, call strategies, and messaging to drive high lead to opportunity conversion for new business
• Conduct high level conversations with senior executives around lead conversion and account contribution
• Expertly articulate the value of GE Digital solutions and overcome objections
• Evangelize GE Digital Solution Stack leveraging your mastery of digital/social selling techniques
• Build efficient processes and tool/identification and elimination of process inefficiencies
• Build and perfect our playbooks that govern our daily and weekly cadence of sales activity informed by approved best practices
• Utilize performance metrics to make data driven decisions for the individual, the team, or the business
• Hire talented Sales Reps by recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating a large pool of candidates for core attributes and values essential for the Specialty Sales role
• Identify the materials and training needed to up level Specialty Sales team
• Stay current with industry trends and leadership best practices
• Has deep CRM experience, serious Salesforce (SFDC) skills preferred
• Has Outreach.io experience (a major plus)
• Have a college degree or equivalent knowledge and experience. Computer Science, business or technical degree, or equivalent experience
• Relevant and proven sales management experience (people management) in a B2B tech environment selling software solutions and integration services; experience selling in manufacturing or industrial sectors preferred
• Proven years of experience as a successful individual contributor (non-management role)
• Ability to manage a sales team in a structured, disciplined sales environment – and have fun doing it.
• Previous experience accurately forecasting and reporting on team/territory/account activity
• Takes smart risks and exhibits courage
• Has a proven track record of leadership
• Is a driver and is passionate about coaching and developing individuals to achieve/exceed goals – you have to foster talent
• Has excellent written/verbal communications skills
• Navigates ambiguity and embraces diversity
• Has strong and proven problem solving skills
• Thrives in a face paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Loves a good challenge and is resilient when faced with setbacks