GE GE Digital Inside Sales Operations Leader in Dublin, Ireland
Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Posted Position Title
GE Digital Inside Sales Operations Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Ireland
GE Digital is looking for a highly quantitative, process and detail oriented operations leader who will serve as a key member of the GE Digital Inside Sales leadership group. Primary responsibilities include analytics and customer reporting, territory design and expansion plans, sales reporting including pipeline metrics, forecasting and salesforce.com reporting, SFDC dashboards and account assignments.
You will be helping GE Digital build a common inside sales operating model with consistent roles, processes and tools to enable the company’s growth while better serving its customers. The operations leader will work cross functionally with several organizations at GE Digital (includes sales leadership, IT, Finance, HR and Marketing) with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven and strategic operating decisions.
• Ability to anticipate complex, critical business issues, synthesize disparate and large amounts of data and pinpoint appropriate action. Provide leadership with timely reports, including pipeline and sales trend analysis, performance to quota, deal tracking and more
• Working knowledge in “new age” modern inside sales models and techniques (i.e., social selling, data and analytics driven selling) including experience supporting the successful onboarding of new sales talent and supporting the rollout of new sales tools and processes
• Experience supporting inside sales leadership in a large multi-cultural environment across multiple markets, appropriate skilled people, differing cultures, language skills, timing of customer engagement, and more.
• A hands-on, sleeves rolled up style with team-building expertise.
• Fiscal management expertise, with ability to communicate financial information and collaborate with management regarding inside sales business strategy.
• University degree required in an analytical field (e.g. computer science, engineering, mathematics or statistics) or equivalent knowledge and experience. Advanced degree a plus.
• A keen listener. Ability to forge relationships in a highly influencer-driven culture. Possesses strong motivational and well-developed influencing skills.
• Proven years of experience in a quantitative sales operations role in an enterprise software company
• Ability to support business analytics and read situations well. Capable of developing compelling strategies around analytics that deliver results.
• Strong excel skills and the ability to speak and write clearly, concisely and compellingly.
• A passion to win. Drives for results. Energetic work ethic
• Skilled in identifying problems and opportunities, using logic, a team approach, and creative “outside the box” thinking to map and bring about solutions.
• Solid core values that are in alignment with GE’s vision and mission. Integrity beyond reproach. Positive attitude. Credible, trustworthy, ethical and loyal. Engenders confidence and trust readily.
• Demonstrated skill to streamline processes, remove complexity, and ensure consistency both internally and externally.
• Gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others. Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.