GE GE Healthcare Country Leader in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Healthcare Eastern Growth Markets
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
GE Healthcare Country Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United Arab Emirates
Responsible for GE’s customer base in Iran in order to understand, connect and support their requirements in terms of patient and hospital needs & follow up/coordinate on project proposals.
• Develop solid understanding of the needs for GE Healthcare’s HCS products in the country
• Clarify/coordinate/streamline requests of key end users and most importantly the MOH and university hospitals.
• Understand and communicate customer’s requirements on specific projects (direct quotes, and or scan for new potential distributors/sub dealers when/if needed)
• Establish and enhance relationships with the key accounts through responsive resolution of issues and addressing customer needs by integrating all appropriate GE Healthcare resources.
• Understand and communicate market trends/structures
• Keep abreast of the country regulatory landscape and identify/communicate needs
• Customer database development & market structure understanding
• Using Sales force.com to manage enquiries and requests
• Identify and initiate product safety & training needs through training programs
• Engage distributor teams to deliver on related technical requirements for the related market opportunities.
• Ensure distributor/s is aligned to and compliant OFAC, FCPA, compliance, by coordinating the required trainings and follow up
• Assist distributor to ensure adequate technical skills and expertise
• Act as a mentor, coach and role model to distributor employees.
• Coordinate the required product training on cyclical basis
• Assist distributor in identifying a Key Account Management approach within the country through the support of the required resources in GE.
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility
• Understand and comply with applicable international trade control requirements
• Act as a role model for GE spirit & letter
Education to Bachelor Degree level.
5+ years’ experience in Business Management and commercial/finance understanding
3+ years’ experience in closing large, complex, strategic deals.
Proven key account management and project planning skills.
Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
Proven track record on relationship building skills.
Dual citizenship (Iran/ and other nationality)
Fluent in English & Farsi language.
Direct through a team and/or distributors management experience.
Ability to convey and connect the messages clearly