GE MarComms Manager, GE Saudi Arabia & Bahrain in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
GE Global Growth Organization
Global Growth Organization Middle East North Africa Turkey
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
MarComms Manager, GE Saudi Arabia & Bahrain
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Saudi Arabia
This role supports GGO and all GE businesses in Saudi Arabia & Bahrain on the development and execution of a MarComms (Marketing Communications and Experiential) program for GE in Saudi Arabia with a focus on the GE Saudi Technology & Innovation Center (STIC), Dhahran Techno Valley – as a fully-integrated part of GE’s family of Global Research Centers;
• Liaison and coordination with GRC Comms team and GE businesses as appropriate to develop and implement appropriate MarComms and other programs to support business objectives
• Create a comprehensive stakeholder map for STIC and develop & implement an external and internal communications program of regular reports and updates that will build positive reputation in support of the defined business objectives.
• Support External Communications Manager, GE Saudi Arabia & Bahrain with the content/ development of external Media/ Digital messaging and campaigns for STIC and other Saudi ‘sources’ as required.
• Lead the development & implementation of GE Saudi & Bahrain CSR & Experiential initiatives such as GE Garages, STEM initiatives, partner workshops, training and other programs as required.
• Lead the development & implementation of Eastern Province based GE events, trade shows, conferences and other forums
• Lead and support the development & implementation of GE Saudi Arabia & Bahrain events, trade shows, conferences and other forums are required
• Support Communications Leader with other projects as required
• Five to 10 years experience in Marketing Communications disciplines
• Proven track record and results in delivering high quality events, conferences, trade shows as well as knowledge and implementation of CSR and STEM-related initiatives.
• Proven experience in building productive relationships with external stakeholders, partners and customers
• Excellent level of spoken and written English and Arabic required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Individual must exhibit strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
• Excellent program manager. Must possess proven superior organization skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Able to interact with high levels of professionalism at all levels of GE and with external stakeholders, partners and customers
• Self-motivated, creative, problem-solver, energetic