GE Senior Commercial Manager, Multi-Year Agreements in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Power Power Generation Services
Posted Position Title
Senior Commercial Manager, Multi-Year Agreements
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Saudi Arabia
Responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies which positively influence the long term competitive position of the organization. Own and lead the entire bidding & proposal generating process together with contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment of MYA offerings across the Middle East & North Africa region.
Develop proposals; negotiate with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value; drive competitive pricing. Leads business development planning processes for this market. Sophisticated products, product lines and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used.
• Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Science / business administration from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5+ years of industry work experience, field services in the power generation industry is a plus .
• A demonstrated depth of supervisory experience (3+ years).
• Strong commercial and contractual background preferably with a related qualification.
• A hands on commercial professional, a highly effective communicator and influencer, regardless of the audience, with an aptitude for managing multiple competing priorities successfully.
• Ability to apply systems thinking to generate solutions, focus on process rather than isolated events, use tools to define problems and be systematic in identifying problems and opportunities.
• Sound negotiation & issue resolution skills, including ability to stay objective & fair when dealing with sensitive situations.
• Decision-making characteristics.
• Knowledge of company, industry and local regulatory standards, and how they are applied.
• Excellent communicator; both verbally and in writing, and aware of the need to share information and promote engagement / ownership.
• Committed to seeing work through to conclusion in the timeframes available.
• Looks for and takes the extra steps needed to make the difference between good and excellent.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.