GE Downhole Engineer in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Surface
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Field Services and Maintenance
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Saudi Arabia
the role is in ESP Installation and Commissioning insuring all EHS standards are followed by the crew. leading the Assembly and Disassembly for the equipment.
• Ensure that all crew have completed all their GE EHS training and certification.
• Ensure that all crew have customer requested training and EHS certification.
• Supervise preparation of all ESP Subsurface Equipment and ensure it is ready for Installation and all test certificates are available.
• Check and ensure that main and backup ESP equipment, tools and spares are available on rig.
• Lead the team for Assembly and Disassembly of the ESP subsurface equipment using GE provided Installation and/or pullout procedures.
• Prepare and submit completion reports after each installation/retrieval of ESP subsurface system using GE provided format.
• Pre-commission (function test) installed ESP subsurface equipment using GE portable FT unit and complete GE provided FT Report.
• Perform any other job company may request you to do.
• Engineering Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years ESP Installation and Commissioning Field Experience or 2 years Engineering Diploma with minimum 7 years ESP Installation and Commissioning Field Experience.
-BS/BA/BEng degree in Engineering
-Experience with Lean deployment