GE Lean Challenge Program in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Surface
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Lean Challenge Program
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Argentina
The Lean Challenge program includes 3 participants during a period of 3 months (from january to march 2017) under apprentice modal contract (law 25.013). This project will be developed in Logging Services Business (Wireline & Slickline)
• Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 3 months in duration.
• Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
• Manufacturing profile
• Report Management and Presentation
• Update/Check up of Deal Machines information
• May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
• May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
• Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
Advanced university student of engineering in all its specialties
Environment, Health & Security students will be considered in this process
Good academic performance
Hourly availability of more than 4 hours a day
Strong communication skills
English language skills is convenient
Manufacturing interest as professional development
Available for team work