GE HRSG Technical Advisor - contract term in Changwon, South Korea
Power Gas Power Systems
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
HRSG Technical Advisor - contract term
Field Services and Maintenance
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Korea, Republic of
GE TA is vital link providing power to the world. They lead the installation, and
startup of a broad range of equipment. This work – cutting edge state-of-the-art technologies -
provides for the crucial infrastructure to the world's power generation network.
This position is on contract term.
As a HRSG erection TA, you will represent GE both technically and professionally to ensure that
equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Providing on-site technical direction on HRSG Erection during start-up, commissioning and troubleshooting
• Utilizing problem solving skills, engineering instructions, drawings, and process instructions for HRSG commissioning and start-up.
• Providing leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
• Maintaining strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical
requirements within GE safety standards.
• Preparing timely and accurate technical reports for customer records
• Engineering to the university Degree.
• Related work experience, preferably in the energy industry. Experienced applicants are welcome.
• Excellent command of oral and written English.
• Strong customer service-orientation, and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of
• Proven ability to work efficiently without direct supervision.
• Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance.
• Prior power plant or field service experience strongly preferred
• This role requires extensive travel. Applicants must be willing and able to travel significantly without geographical restriction.