GE Sales Specialist - Radiology IT in California
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Sales Specialist - Radiology IT
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
This role is responsible for selling Imaging PACS/RIS/Cardiology Healthcare IT Workflow Software, and Hardware Solutions into Net New and Installed Base Accounts.
• Develop relationship with existing accounts and meet quarterly operating plan as assigned.
• Achieve sales quota through being able to demonstrate (from a radiologist, clinician, technologist and system administrator perspective) the Centricity PACS/RIS/Cardiology product portfolio, understanding customer's workflow requirements and designing, quoting and presenting the GE solutions
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of IT and GEHC and competitive products
• Develop quota attainment business plan and/or account penetration strategies for key target accounts and provide management with a quarterly report of progress
• Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization including front desk person, office manager, administrator, physician, and C suite.
• Maintain complete knowledge of each account's current and long-term purchase plans and objectives, keeping management informed of all changes in plans, objectives and key buying influences
• Consistently delivers solutions that are highly valued by the customer and GE Healthcare and are considered high impact, complex and strategic by both.
• Over achieve designated targets that may include: Account retention revenue, Account acquisition revenue.
• Maintain satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
Bachelor's degree and four years of experience selling Healthcare solutions (RIS, CVIS, PACS or other solutions) into IT, Radiology and/or Cardiology departments OR High School Diploma/GED AND minimum of five years senior account management experience selling Healthcare IT solutions
• Minimum of four years experience working in a complex sales environment, where multiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
• Currently living in the Assigned Territory
• Willingness to travel up to 75% of time, within territory and to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows;
• GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon
the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational, employment and criminal background checks.
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental
vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
6+ years Imaging IT Solutions to include any RIS, PACS or Cardiology product sales experience.
• Proven track record of year over year sales success in driving growth and/or quota attainment.
• Proficiency in Strategic Selling principles and tools
• Knowledge of GE Healthcare software solutions
• Business competency in full-line solutions
• Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based executive customer relationships
• Self starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
• Intellectual capacity to interpret trends and data, translating the information into actions and improvements
• Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels, able to synthesize complex issues and communicate simple messages
- Able to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity and demonstrate composure in stressful situations where competing priorities must be managed
• Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Masters Degree