GE CONNECTIVITY, POWER AND GROUNDING SPECIALIST - EGYPT in Cairo, Egypt
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
CONNECTIVITY, POWER AND GROUNDING SPECIALIST - EGYPT
Products Logistics Repairs
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Egypt
The Connectivity, Power and Grounding specialist will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair and maintenance needs of the connectivity , power and grounding requirements driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
Role Summary/Purpose GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment,challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. This role will require 50% travel.
Essential Responsibilities Supporting"
• Establishing the required processes and key metrics to monitor performance
• Acting as the focal point for escalation support of regional power and grounding and connectivity leaders
• Acting as power and grounding training resource to elevate competencies and abilities identify and address power quality and connectivity for remote diagnostic issues.
• Performing pro-active pre-installation P&G audits before installation of equipment.
• Performing re-active P&G audits of installed base equipment identified to have customer satisfaction issues, high parts usage, image quality issues, and/or low uptime.
• Working very closed with installation specialist team to address power quality issues during preinstallation planning and assure planned power meets GE specifications prior to equipment install in addition to broadband connectivity readiness.
• Monitoring PnG audit and connectivity completions for installs, reactive audits,follow-up to
customers where issues have been identified.
• Being an active participant in discussions with customers about the sale of UPS and other power quality options in addition the importance of connectivity.
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance trainings within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and regulations. Complete all mandatory EHS training. Actively participate in accident & incident investigation and follow up. Maintain defined levels of housekeeping & ensure a clean, clear workplace and participate in EHS inspections. Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions.
1.2-3 years of field experience in power and grounding process
2.Excellent know how of computer networking, routers configuration connectivity tools and applications.
3.Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
4.Effective decision-making capabilities and reporting.
5.Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
Certified Power Quality Professional, Professional Engineer License or equivalent, BsC or Diploma.
4 years of field experience in similar fields is advantage.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills