GE Outage Planning and Execution Leader - South Cone. in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Power Power Services
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Outage Planning and Execution Leader - South Cone.
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Argentina
Reporting to the South Sub Region Managing Director, the Outage Manager Leader is responsible for the coordination, preparation, planning, execution, and close out planned/emergent Outage events for gas turbine, steam turbine, generator and Boilers under MYA/TX/Upgrade agreements in the South-Cone portfolio.
• Coordinate outage event preparation (Planned/Emergent/Upgrade) from start to finish, including outage schedule development, TFA/craft labor/tooling/cost planning, customer management - pre/post outage meetings, mobilization planning, JCE execution, and event close out;
• Ensure the correct execution during assigned outages, ensuring Fulfilment-5 goals & requirements are met at all times, track regional cost tracking, productivity, understand and manage execution risk/FMEA and administrate any NU/Service warranty;
• Drive improvement of on-time delivery, lead the Outage Managers outage cost & productivity/P6.0 implementation for the portfolio, effectively update and maintain accurate CDS / tracking files, control man hour cost and pacing;
• Support Outage Managers in coordination with the CSLs the outage scoping, site condition check, preliminary safety and risk analysis to identify potential issues or obstacles.
• Ensure proper execution documentation is prepared, used, reviewed, stored and delivered including QCPs, Field Procedures, Quality Procedures, OneEHS, FME and Customer Outage Reports;
• Ensure the web systems applications such as Oracle Field Services, Field Services Portal, and PGS Portal are available and used for proper allocation, preparation, planning and forecasting on labor, tooling, vendor management;
• Define specific strategies by country/ customer to respond to forced outages/emergency promptly, be on site when needed, investigate/escalate site issues to restore the units to operating conditions in a timely manner;
• Bachelor degree in Science /Business/ Engineering or equivalent experience in power generation industry
• Min. 5 years of experience of turbine installation, maintenance or manufacturing/ repair processes
• Strong Project Management skills
• PC proficiency, web applications including advanced Excel skills
• Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical & maintenance knowledge of GE gas/steam turbines and generators
• A good team leader in dynamic, energetic and complex customer site environments, equipped with quick learning capability and well ownership;
• Be self-motivated, confident and able to work under high pressure and constraint time, committed and process oriented;
• Good communication skills, able to influence stakeholders to deliver customer & business needs
• Ability to work multiple project simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team;