GE Account Manager in Buenos Aires, Argentina
GE Energy Connections
Energy Connections Grid Solutions
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Argentina
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
The Account Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy.
· Serve as the primary interface with assigned external customers for all matters concerning inside sales, and total support, insuring that both customer and GE objectives are met
· Establish, implement, and monitor the Order-Thru-Remittance (OTR) process for assigned customers
· Cover all disciplines within the OTR process, including financial, contractual, and legal relations with the customer
· Assume overall responsibility for customer satisfaction as well as key decision making responsibilities directed at Compliance Management and the support of the organization’s sales and income objectives
· Primary customer interface for issues pertaining to spare part procurement
· Timely respond to all customer inquiries on the processing of customer orders, acknowledgements, amendments, and alterations
· Clearly define and communicate problems as perceived by the customer
· Maintain current knowledge of the product / OTR status including future use and needs of the customer.
· Manage the activities of supporting organizations to ensure that technical and business problems are resolved in the balanced interest of GE and the customer
· Provide functional direction to supporting personnel; apply knowledge of product support to identify and solve any current or potential problems
· Monitor special programs; coordinate both internally and externally with the customer
· Screen and analyze customer order practices looking for trends and unusual order practices
· Maintain support of the organization’s sales objectives and customer satisfaction through critical material allocation; effective management of foreign sales tax criteria, and review and reporting of all customer credit requests
· Manage antiboycott compliance through reviews, audits, and reporting to government agency requirements
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· At least 5 additional years of experience in field or product support
· Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong customer mindset