General Electric UX Visual Designer in Budapest, Hungary
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role, you will help create effective visual designs for traditional and digital programs including use of color, spacing and material.. You will be an individual contributor to multiple user experience engagements with a focus on at least one specialized user experience domain.
• Understands the design considerations for responsive and native application.
• Contributes across multiple small to medium projects as assigned in a cross-functional environment. Understands and applies Agile / Lean UX methodologies.
• Contributes to the effective documentation and communication of design (via detailed instructions for typography, spacing, color and UI behaviors).
• Researches emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends.
• Articulates own point of view and understands point of view in broader context.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• Typically, some prior experience required
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.