GE Primavera COE – Design Engineer (Oracle Primavera Unifier) in Budapest, Hungary
Power Information Technology
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Primavera COE – Design Engineer (Oracle Primavera Unifier)
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Hungary
To perform both development and technical oversight of Primavera Unifier technology. This role will partner with senior designer on design reviews and follow technical standards/best practices.
As a member of the Primavera CoE team, this role serves as a technical expert for the Unifier Design Solutions. The CoE has deep penetration supporting Power & Water, Oil & Gas, Energy Management and Transportation. This role requires hands-on work with the support of a strong technical team. The successful candidate has the opportunity to learn broadly while implementing best practices, improving existing CoE development processes, identify new solution design, define standards and drive simplification opportunities.
• Develop customer collaboration and Project Management solutions using Oracle Primavera Unifier
• Executing or supporting technical design of Primavera Unifier
• Translate business requirements into technical design
• Improve common framework and develop common strategy to increase productivity
• Meeting business critical application SLAs, recovery CTQs, and requirements in a cost-effective manner
• Maintain industry knowledge related to technology trends
• Leverage understanding of business processes to offer simple solutions
• Learn / Deliver new Primavera components, emerging technologies and enabling tools including Mobile. Seek innovative opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering or STEM major.
• Good Business Acumen and ability to analyze business needs and transform them in technical solutions
• Experience with SQL and Oracle PL / SQL developer
• Expertise in Primavera Unifier Implementation (in Architecture & Design
• Knowledge on Project Life Cycle and Customer Collaboration solutions
• Application development in mobile technologies
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions in a matrix environment.