GE Primavera COE – Business Analyst /Project Manager in Budapest, Hungary
Power Information Technology
In 2001 Power business established its new site in Veresegyház with 1500 employees, and we provide the following activities: assembly of industrial gas turbines and gas-powered containers, production and renovation of burnspace– and turbine stator components. Furthermore, we also are a global spare-parts distributor in nearly all countries. If you want to be a part of this business’s young and dynamic team, and you want to have international career, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Posted Position Title
Primavera COE – Business Analyst /Project Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Hungary
As a BA/PM inside Primavera CoE team, you will be responsible for implementation of TimeControl application. You are a key contact for business teams and you will work with cross-functional teams to gather and formulate functional requirements, define the solution and coordinate the implementation. You will assist business teams in conducting testing and coordinate activities until production release.
During projects, you have to prepare detailed project plans, monitor progress, and provide status updates to stakeholders.
The Primavera Center of Excellence offers program/project management solutions across GE businesses supporting Power, Oil & Gas, Energy Connections, Renewable Energy and Transportation. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic team and will have the opportunity to learn broadly while implementing best practices .
• Collaborate with business teams to analyze, translate and document project requirements
• Collaborate with CoE team and vendor to build a solution that meets customer needs
• Establish project plans with meaningful milestones and coordinate project tasks during build phase
• Publish progress report on regular basis
• Support process experts and key users during business integration tests and user acceptance tests
• Facilitate, communicate, collaborate, negotiate between customer and technical teams to bring features to closure
• experience with IT project
• Motivated to acquire new competencies
• Excellent reporting skill
• Ability to quickly understand business processes
• Skills for simplification
• Experience working with time booking application and/or Primavera P6
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Solid organizational skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work effectively in matrix organization
• Highly self-motivated, able to work independently
• Customer satisfaction centricity
• Quality and cost driven