GE Senior FP&A analyst in Breda, Belgium
Capital Industrial Finance
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions
that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology
and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry
AtGE Capitalwe’re not just bankers, we’re builders.
Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the world’s largest providers of credit and expertise.
For more than 1 million businesses, GE Capital provides financing to purchase, lease and distribute equipment, as
well as capital for real estate and corporate acquisitions, refinancings and restructurings. GE Capital operates in a
number of industries, from airlines, healthcare and energy financing to fleet, franchise and middle market
corporate finance. For approximately 80 million consumers, GE Capital offers credit cards and retail sales finance
programs. GE Capital is an extension of GE's rich heritage of building and supporting growth, providing customers
with insight, knowledge and expertise in addition to financing.
At GE, developing people is embedded in our
culture and integral to our growth. Join us and you’ll find yourself part of a dynamic team full of professional
challenges and opportunities. GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of
leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless
source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and
styles…people like you!
Posted Position Title
Senior FP&A analyst
Financial Planning and Analysis
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Belgium
This position reports to the Global FP&A Manager - financing and will be based out of Breda, the Netherlands. A key role in the FP&A team, you will provide financial modeling and analytics to the leadership team.
• Owns planning infrastructure and process, both core Blueprint as well as stress testing and recovery planning
• Owns the financial product modeling and its impact to balance sheet and P&L
• Support Global FP&A Leader in understanding financial results, collect information from functional owners to explain trends, and variances versus plan in key metrics
• Assists the Global FP&A Leader to present and articulate the message behind the numbers, present complex financial concepts in clear presentations to the senior leadership team, regulators, rating agencies, headquarters, etc.
• Prepare presentations for monthly close, budgets, stress testing, regulatory reporting or other ad hoc reporting
• Participate from FP&A side in cross-functional projects/initiatives with Pricing/Treasury/Tax
• Develop strong partnerships with other function stakeholders (in Commercial, Capital Market, Risk, Pricing…)
• University degree in business administration, marketing, finance or related business field or equivalent experience
• Significant years of Finance experience
• FMP / Corporate Audit Staff experience or significant Audit experience preferred
• Proficient financial, analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Strong communicator (written and verbal) with solid presentation skills
• Strong analytical ability with excellent process skills, prior GE FP&A experience (or similar) strongly beneficial
• Skilled in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel