GE Commercial FP&A Analyst in Breda, Belgium
Capital Industrial Finance
GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com www.gecapital.com GE Capital: we’re not just bankers, we’re builders.
Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut,GE Capital is one of the world’s largest providers of credit andexpertise. For more than 1 million businesses, GE Capital provides financing to purchase, lease anddistribute equipment, as well as capital for real estate and corporate acquisitions, refinancings and restructurings. GE Capital operates in a number of industries, from airlines, healthcare and energy financingto fleet, franchise and middle market corporate finance. For approximately 80 million consumers, GE Capital offers credit cards and retail sales finance programs. GE Capital is an extension of GE's rich heritage of building and supporting growth, providing customers with insight, knowledge and expertise in addition to financing.
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Join us and you’ll find yourself part of a dynamic team full of professional challenges and opportunities. To learn more visit www.gecapital.com
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Posted Position Title
Commercial FP&A Analyst
Financial Planning and Analysis
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Belgium
This position reports to the Global FP&A Manager - Financing and will be based out of Breda, the Netherlands. A key role in the FP&A team, you will provide commercial finance and monetization analytics to the leadership team.
• Owns monetization infrastructure and lead forecasting & reporting process working closely with WCS Commercial team, Corporate and GE clients
• Support Global FP&A Leader in understanding collection & volume results, gather information from functional owners to explain trends, and variances versus plan in key metrics
• Participate from an FP&A side in finance cross-functional projects and simplification initiatives
• Prepare presentations for monthly/quarterly close, budgets or other ad hoc reporting
• Present and articulate the message behind the numbers in clear presentations to senior leadership team
• Develop strong partnerships with other function stakeholders (in Commercial, Capital Market, Funding COE…)
• University degree in business administration, marketing, finance or related business field - or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Finance experience
• FMP / Corporate Audit Staff experience or 3+ years Audit experience preferred
• Proficient financial, analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Strong communicator (written and verbal) with solid presentation skills
• Strong analytical ability with excellent process skills, prior GE FP&A experience (or similar) strongly beneficial
• Skilled in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel