General Electric Power EPC Key Accounts Manager in Beijing, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
• Owns the Customer Relationship from the C-suite down, and facilitates senior GE leadership engagement to win business and develop deep ties within the customer's organization. Builds effective relationships across Power P&Ls and GE businesses to ensure alignment on priorities; navigates across organizational boundaries to optimize results.
• Has deep understanding of the customer’s vision, business model, regional market and competitors, as well as Power's business unit priorities and growth initiatives.
• Proactively presents new, value based solutions to drive commercial growth, expand share, and increase revenues with account. Assists the business to develop non-traditional value offerings including disruptive technologies, software and analytics.
• Leverages the entire GE store to develop comprehensive solutions that improve customer outcomes
• Leads strategic account plan which includes proactive growth objectives and clearly articulated value propositions, developed jointly with the customer and P&L account teams.
• Leads pre-positioning of key opportunities, influences customer needs and drives pre-ITO activities
• Guides development of capture plans to drive growth across the portfolio with GE account teams/ businesses
• Develops customer intimacy programs (i.e. technology development), as appropriate; is a visible part of the customer's teams
• Keeps abreast of developments in GE software capability to develop new solutions and identify opportunities to enhance customer outcomes. Effectively leverages GE software commercial resources to pre-position customer solutions.
• Proactively engages in business issues across the lifecycle; deeply understands the customer’s fleet. Responsible for issue resolution and working with the P&L execution teams to ensure timely communication of customer and business execution concerns.
• Leads internal GE account teams and businesses to drive penetration across the portfolio; connects key constituents across P&Ls and functions, pushes the P&L’s to drive growth
• Can own multiple accounts as assigned within the region
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Global and Key Accounts.
• Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining effective customer relationships at C-suite level
• Proven success at influencing and leading P&L and cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
• Previous experience leading the enterprise relationship with a designated customer account
• Demonstrated capability to penetrate and expand the customer’s account by creating new growth opportunities for GE
• Working experience in multiple power business segments
• Minimum of three years of direct sales experience
• Customer-centric mindset: demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into profitable business solutions
• Demonstrated strength in interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.