GE Operation Excellent Manager in Beijing, China
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Operation Excellent Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available China
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Responsibility for driving HPM (Healthcare project management ) operation excellent across the region by well working with each region manager (DPM)
Keep our China HPM new inititives’ implemented by well working with each region DPM, i.e. PMI competency enhancement, key dates management, project management linerity improvement, siting quality enhancement, on time install & VCP focus, turnkey project management capability be ready, Other new intitivites’ implementation
Keep lean & simplify the exiting process to improve overall PM productivity
Resource planning optimization
Leverage the projects outcome from global COE and global share servcie to fit for region growth needs
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years’ experience in Project Management and or operations
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a team within a large, complex and matrixed organization
• Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team
• Experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration and scope
• Ability to translate strategy into business objectives
• Executive level presentation skills
• Coaching and mentoring experience
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail
• Action and results oriented
• MBA or equivalent
• Certified Lean expert, Black Belt or Master Black Belt
• Knowledge and experience of large complex organization
• Healthcare knowledge
• Initiative and self-confidence.
• Team player
• Presence and self-assurance
• Business acumen
Leading & Relating to Others: Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization. Relates well to people at all levels. Manages conflict.
Shares Expertise: Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise. Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development. Shares expertise and knowledge with others. Uses technology to achieve work objectives. Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions.
Organizing & Executing: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals. Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction. Initiates and generates activity.
Communicating: Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback. Projects credibility.
Coping with Pressure: Works productively in a pressurized environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of a work life and a personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
Supporting & Cooperating: Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others. Adapts to the team and builds team spirit. Listens, consults others and communicates proactively. Supports and cares for others. Upholds ethics and values. Appropriately follows instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority. Follows procedures and policies. Compiles with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
Embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm: Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Identifies development strategies needed to achieve career goals and meet new or changing demands of the job.
Commercial Thinking: Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends. Identifies business opportunities for the organization. Demonstrates financial awareness.