General Electric Lead Sales Manager in Beijing, China
GE announced they signed a definitive agreement to sell the Water & Process Technologies business to SUEZ, a services and solutions company with global operations primarily in water and waste management. The deal will be subject to customary closing conditions such as regulatory review and appropriate consultation and we expect this to be complete by mid-2017. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by mid-2017.
• Responsible for Pure Water product business in Sichuan, Chongqing, Guizhou and Yunan.
• Work closely with Design Institutes (DI) in membrane related industries to develop and maintain close partnership relationship.
• Work closely with the DIs to identify UF/RO/EDI projects and assist the DI’s design team to spec in GE Water systems.
• Identify and develop strategic partnership relationship with local EPCs and work closely with them to develop projects.
• Build project pipelines and have ability to close key deals
• Work closely with distributor to develop distribution business in the region.
• Lead distributor to grow business, manage channel performance and conflict. Coach distributor’s junior sales.
• Attend and represent GE in seminars, conferences, regulatory, and other marketing events.
• Develop technical skill-sets within the commercial team to enhance support of partners in winning opportunities
• Use multiple GE Water & Process products and services to creatively solve customer problems and issues in many industrial processes.
• Maintain focus on compliance in all business dealings, internally and externally.
• Key performance metrics in this role are as follows:
a. Meet annual team orders targets in Industrial sectors
b. Meet annual team revenue targets in Industrial sectors
c. Meet team convertible orders targets in Industrial sectors
d. Build strong pipelines and sales network for sustainable growth
• Minimum 5 years’ sales experiences in membrane industry and have strong network, know membrane products very well.
• BS degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering
• Strong Spoken and written English language capabilities
• Advanced technical degree preferred
• Marketing Experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work closely with multiple groups in the organizations
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.