General Electric Lead Project Management Specialist in Beijing, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
• Support Team Leader to ensure complete operational compliance of the localized team with OVERSEA and other national governmental regulatory requirements, as well as absolute adherence to GE’s Spirit and Letter operating guidance, and Energy Services QMS process quality workflows. Knowledge of International Trade Control, anti-trust and price-fixing, anti-boycott, money-laundering and other compliance issues that GE and its affiliates must abide by when doing business, as they apply to your localized countries/P&L products. Be familiar with export controls, customs regulations, LOC requirements, end user statements, and certification requests.
• Operational ownership of a localized group of CC representatives, having a major supporting role to the CC Team leader in the selection of team members, ensuring appropriate skills, language and personal qualities are well balanced within the team, to provide great support to customers in the team’s designated sales areas..
• Scheduling of the localized team to ensure service level / staff level commitment is met and workload is evenly distributed, including vacation planning, requirements for sickness cover in support of the team leader
• Work with your group to drive simplification and operational efficiency projects that have a positive impact on Customer Service process quality and impact on customer satisfaction.
• At least annually review and comment customer care process mapping to ensure they meet requirements of your group / your group follows the appropriate process
• Ensure group generates quotes to a consistent standard meeting specified turn-around targets including instigation of New Account/Know Your Customer process flow. Utilize appropriate solutions for recording of adequate data for metrics evaluation
• Ensure group provides fast response to inbound communications including owning the tracking and managing of internal & external customer requests that cannot be answered immediately using appropriate case management tools, as well as updating customers with order or other status change information
• Ensure group receives and processes customer purchase orders, return requests, training registrations and other service requests meeting specified turn-around targets.
• Be seen as expert on ERP/SAP and other systems used by team members
• Generate weekly (or as requested) performance metrics for the team. Aim to minimize “Orders “Received but not booked” WIP, RFQs received but not issued, TAT, Holds, Status requests etc. Monitor and respond to performance of team members’ transactional capabilities.
• Ensure group follows approved process to initiate new and updated entries to customer master files..
• Work closely with sales teams to provide information on performance, and customer related challenges.
• Represent group as necessary for Internal and External Audits
• First line of support for handling customer issues that have been escalated from group members
• Co-ordinate pro-active activities such as customer calling and NPS survey work
• Work with Finance and Collections teams to improve to Receivables performance by reducing Accounts Receivables past dues value and %
• Work in cooperation with colleagues from Sales, Supply Chain and Finance to help resolve issues, minimize Holds and identify / document / implement / train on process improvements which increase ease of doing business
• Work in cooperation with colleagues from PSI, Shipping and Service teams to coordinate schedule of material to meet our customer’s needs and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience
• At least 2 additional years of experience in Sales or Customer Support related work
• Good knowledge of International Trade Control, anti-trust and price-fixing and other compliance issues that GE and its affiliates must abide by when doing business, familiar export controls and customs regulations, shipping practices for export matters, letter of credit, end user statements, Certificates of Origin and transfer pricing.
• Good knowledge Order and Revenue Recognition requirements
• Good knowledge of Incoterms and VAT/Indirect tax national requirements
• Some product knowledge of those products which are being quoted or for which orders are being processed.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills
• Integrative team working style
• Good mentorship skills
• Fluency in a minimum of two appropriate languages (one of which must be English) and a recognized Tertiary Education or Customer Care Industry Qualification is preferred
• Strong knowledge of ERP, CRM, Quotation, Inbound Communications, Customer Portal Solutions
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.