GE Technical Lead in Bangalore, India
Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
As a member of the GE Digital Commercial IT team, the SFDC Technical Lead/Sr Developer will utilize experience, knowledge, and skills gained from years of delivering complex technical projects and working with one or more delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery The application developer would be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying solutions using Apex, Visual force and other technologies as required.
• Development of customized solutions in Sales and/or Service cloud of salesforce.com platform
• Lead the technical aspect of the project and assign the work to developers on day to day basis
• Interact with functional team, solution and technical architect to understand the ask and able to explain the same to developer.
• Daily administration and end-user support of Salesforce applications including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, validations, data backups etc
• Ability to map out to process flows and objects in SFDC
• Experience evaluating 3rd party solutions and AppExchange products based on project needs
• Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes
• Experience in Apex, VisualForce and application integration
• Experience with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform
• Direct involvement in developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing
• Resolve platform and technical issues
• Assist with production support issues for your respective area
• Remain current with Salesforce updates and new technologies and best practices with the industry
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 7+ years of experience in supporting business applications and technologies to digitize business processes
• 3+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
• Solid knowledge of SOQL.
• SFDC certification in Apex Programming/Administrations is a must
• Hands-on experience in Java, J2EE technologies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
• Experience developing at least 3 full projects from scratch to go live
• Data Migration into Salesforce.
• Experience with ETL is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills