GE Staff Technical Project Manager in Bangalore, India
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Staff Technical Project Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for wing-to-wing execution of large programs to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and external customers. You will be driving a New Product Initiative, which will deliver a next-gen game changer software solution for GE Transportation customers. Partners at a strategic level with senior leadership, software directors & technical teams to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope and budget and of desired quality.
• Ensures delivery of a new product within expected time, quality & budget
• Responsible for planning & execution of the program working with multiple cross-functional and scrum teams.
• Drive other cross-functional team deliverables, which feed in to our program
• Run various program meetings like program review, defect management review, stakeholders review & scrum-of-scrums
• Collaborates with Product Owner & Scrum Masters to help resolve impediments and deliver.
• Regular status updates to stakeholders & senior leadership
• Master's/Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science or equivalent.
• >12 years of progressive experience in multiple leadership roles.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in driving medium or large scale programs.
• Driven multiple cross-functional team deliverables at the same time
• Experience working as part of teams following Agile Scrum methodology
• Strong planning, execution & negotiation skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• PMP or any other project/management certification
• Experience driving 2P or 3P deliverables
• Experience working with US based teams
• Software development experience on web, mobile & big data technologies
• Experience working with Core Java and Java technologies
• Good knowledge on software tools and CI & CD