GE Software Architect in Bangalore, India
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are shaping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare's expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in healthcare and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
Posted Position Title
Applications and Software
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
Build your career and experience the advantages that come with working for the “World’s Most Admired Company” (Fortune Magazine) offering significant opportunities for growth and career advancement! The Architect serves as technical expert responsible for architecture & design of applications and programs for Centricity Business Solutions, HCIT, GE Healthcare. The Centricity Business Solutions team is a global development organization with personnel located in USA and Bangalore.
• Participates in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction.
• Assists in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level.
• Participates in the EA (Enterprise Architecture) governance model.
• Supports the development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Researches and evaluates emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Coaches and mentors team members.
• Foster collaboration with other engineering teams & aligns technical direction with other CBS initiatives
• Ensure scrum teams’ adherence to quality and compliance.
• Drive a collaborative, open, boundary less culture across the broader technology community including other Architecture groups, peer engineering & service teams
• Experience with RESTful service development using C#
• Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS Application Development
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Worker/Web roles, Service Bus, and Service Fabric
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio tool chain / Web Storm
• Experience with third party service APIs, Twillio and SendGrid preferred
• Knowledge/experience in iOS and Android Feature and Platform mechanics
• Excellent knowledge of design patterns. Should be able to work out the appropriate design patterns given a business requirement.
• Strong in Object oriented analysis and design
• Thorough understanding of software scalability and performance. Experience in performance testing and optimization is preferred
• Experience with agile software development methodology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
• At least a bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology
• Experience with CA Agile "Rally", HP ALM, and Confluence
• Experience with Jenkins and Perforce
• Knowledge of user centric design, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows etc.
• Experience in performance modeling and capacity planning