GE SENIOR OPERATIONS LEADER in Bangalore, India
Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
SENIOR OPERATIONS LEADER
Data and Analytics
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
IT Business Operations Leader has responsibility for day-to-day operational execution of a complex development team, ensuring that the team has the facilities, tools, resources and skills they need to deliver on commitments while tracking ongoing execution and delivery of projects.
You will be responsible for working across the GE Energy Connections business to create solutions that will drive Digital Thread and Brilliant Factory strategies. You will have the opportunity to help shape Energy Connections’ growing analytics while broadening your business and technical acumen across the business landscape.
• Own and be accountable for team financials, resources, and staffing to ensure that commitments are met
• Use disciplined approaches to monitor team progress via effective information dashboards for program velocity, burn-up, defect tracking, quality and compliance
• Establish vision, identify and champion internal / external best practices, tools and ideas to improve execution and quality
• Demonstrate mastery of the intricacies of interactions and dynamics in Agile teams, manage consistent and effective rhythms for agile & lean start-up rituals and artifacts
• Use data, practical knowledge and innovative insights to drive timely decisions, determine appropriate courses of action, and forecast future needs while managing risk and uncertainty for the team
• Participate in activities for strategic business rhythms such as Growth Play Book, Session II & Op Planning
• Work with Executive stakeholders to establish vision and drive the operational strategy for the organization on technology, quality and resourcing
• Create a culture of customer focus and high performance to drive innovation through continuous customer engagement
• Navigate through ambiguity, prioritize conflicting asks and show adapt the team to changing project situations
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM)
• A minimum of 10 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials in IT program and team management or Master’s degree with 8 years of experience
• Excellent understanding of Supply Chain or Financial processes
• Experience in delivering internal or external project in the areas of ERP, MES, or PLM
• Excellent command of agile and waterfall SDLC methodologies and deep understanding of best practices
• Demonstrated program management skills including resourcing, budgeting and risk management
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence at all levels in the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to lead in highly matrixed environment
• Passion about driving change
• Ability to translate strategic direction into tactical deliverables
• GB certification
• PMP certification
• ITLP Graduate (GE employees only)