GE SAP Solution Architect - Sales & Distrubution in Bangalore, India
Power Information Technology
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
SAP Solution Architect - Sales & Distrubution
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
The SAP Solution Architect - Sales & Distribution will be responsible for leading process and system design for the areas of Order Management, Pricing, Billing. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within area of expertise, and own the Global design & deployment of the Order Management space.
Partner with Gas Power Systems - Process Excellence, Finance teams to define business process requirements, preparation of scope of SAP Sales and Distribution Module Implementation
• Serve as an architect in Sales & Distribution process area and perform Gap Analysis. Future Process Maps, Business process blue prints.
• Be responsible for schedule, scope, quality, and resource requirements.
• Support, advise, assist, guide, and resolve problems for business partners and program team members.
• Design and Build a global solution, in line with Corporate Enterprise Standards (ES) as well as additional standards required by GE Power & Water & other Shared Services teams.
• Ensure conformance to system architecture, standards, and practices.
• Act as a change agent for business processes.
• Stay current with enabling technologies and work as a partner to promote their use.
• Coordinate outsourced supplier efforts as required.
• Lead in the evaluation / implementation of third party software solutions.
• Develop peer, cross-functional and cross-GE business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness to deliver and support quality initiatives.
• Coordinate with legacy system team on data conversion strategy and execution
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with at least Seven (7) years of experience in the application of information technologies to business solutions. •
• At least five (4) year of SAP ERP experience as Lead / Principal Consultant in SAP SD Module supporting and implementing
a) Order Management flow.
b) Pricing & Adjustments.
c) Billing & Invoicing.
d) Integrated flows PS, MM, FICO.
• Full system development life cycle hands-on experience: Analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to drive conversations with the business units on required functional needs
• Strong prioritizing skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently on parallel efforts.
· Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
· Quality and cost driven
· Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans
· Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills