GE Oracle Global Service Analyst - Finance in Bangalore, India
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Oracle Global Service Analyst - Finance
Technical Product Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
"Oracle Global Service Analyst - Finance is responsible for maintenance & support of all financials modules of Oracle eBS application (R12) for European businesses (Poland, Germany, Romania, Czech, Turkey) and Mexico and stabilization of finance processes after strategic ERP project implementation. Further, You will provide direction, leading and assistance to the small work team of finance analysts in order to cover maintenance & development in the area of finance modules of Oracle eBS (R12).
"• Provide functional-technical and leadership function in Financials modules (Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Tax Manager, Cash Management) of Oracle eBS (R12) modules in European businesses
• Provide expertise of Oracle eBS Financials modules and counsel to management, other organizations, and special personnel
• Serve as the direct liaison to functional process owners (Finance key users of Oracle e-Business Suite) in order to simplify and improve finance business processes done via Oracle eBS
• Understand to European finance localization & accounting processes of statutory accounting in Czech, Poland, Germany, Romania, Mexico & month end processes, suggest solution, cooperate on solution implementation related to processes, interfaces, functionality, reports with/in Oracle eBS – Financials modules
• Assist others in the accomplishment on GE financial strategic ERP projects and implementations related to Fixed Assets, General Ledger, buy2pay, Tax processes and intercompany transactions.
• Direct the preparation of and approve appropriate reports for audit purposes or for statutory accounting processes and communicate status and results across businesses
• Provide necessary training for finance key users in given Oracle eBS R12 areas ( solid communication / presentation skills )
• Cooperate with other support teams working with Oracle e-BS related requirements and processes.
• Facilitate meetings with business and other support teams regarding Oracle eBS solutions/issues – finance area
• Ensure operational support solving daily issues of Oracle e-Business Suite for European businesses (ability to address and categorize incoming issues, requests, assistance during month end closing)"
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of information systems design, implementation, or integration)
"• Knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL is advantage)
• Knowledge of European finance localization needed, USGAAP accounting, IFRS expertise welcome
• Excellent English (ability to lead meetings in English, ability to understand multilingual businesses, ability to explain solution and negotiate)
• Local language (Czech, Polish) welcome
• Time flexibility, team player, good analytical skills
• Experience with full lifecycle implementation or with support projects welcomed (Oracle eBS R12)
• Experience with multilingual projects & businesses
• Very good communication & presentation skills"