GE Lead Technical Project Manager in Bangalore, India
Healthcare Information Technology & Process Excellence
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Lead Technical Project Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
This role will be with the SHS & APAC region Digital Enterprise Technology team responsible for driving strategic digital programs across the region. This individual, as part of the innovation team, will be accountable for delivering impactful business outcomes across functions by leveraging and applying technology( web, mobile, analytics, predix).
• Engages key cross-functional business and IT stakeholders like functional teams, GE Healthcare/Digital functional/technical COEs and 3rd party providers to manage innovation programs in the areas of mobile, web, analytics and Predix
• Hands on technology application to analyze the business problem and implement the most optimal, modular and scalable architecture and solution for a given business problem.
• Accountable for delivering the desired business outcome and proactively driving business adoption of a given solution and meeting its technical and quality objectives in a timely manner.
• Manage business solution delivery life cycle by performing daily activities, issue resolution and communication across functional leaders, key business stakeholders, senior executive teams and project execution teams.
• Creation and tracking of holistic project plans that encapsulates all aspects of the project (resource supply/demand, budget, milestones etc.) and identifying/managing risks and inter dependencies/hand off points between teams and functional engagement points.
• Understand the GEHC strategic platforms and processes to deliver the most optimal solution
• Demonstrated application of technology skills primarily in the area of architecture, design and deployment in the relevant technology areas
• Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, expense and investment budgeting, risk management, communication and Project management experience in global environments.
• Experienced in managing requirements life cycle working directly with business stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
• Awareness and ability to deliver compliance requirements.
• Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
• Ability to work in a fast changing environment
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
• Minimum five years IT experience of which two years should be in hands on technology/project management role •
• Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
• Lean experience • Experience in the Healthcare industry
Quality Specific Goals: • Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Proficiency in building mobile and web apps
• Knowledge of Predix
• Experience working on Agile projects & fastworks
• Flexibility and ability to learn new technologies