GE Lead Engineer 1 - Mechanical Component in Bangalore, India
Power Gas Power Systems
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Lead Engineer 1 - Mechanical Component
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
The Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment and execute on the needs of the specifics of the program. Has the experience or deep expertise to solve problems. Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.The candidate is also expected to provide innovative and disruptive solutions to issues in combustion design.
· Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned individual and team projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
· Provide technical leadership to personnel/ cross functional teams supporting the assigned project
· Implement plans with guidance to meet technical requirements of assigned components and systems
· Develop action plans with guidance to respond to issues/ problems
· Lead or participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
· Recommend, with guidance, the approach to meet the technical and program requirements
· Participate and present or review in technical and program reviews
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Phd/Masters degree from an accredited university or college
-excellent analytical skills in combustion domain
-At least 5 years of combustion aero,CFD and heat transfer experience
-LES modeling experience
-At least 5 years of experience in working in a
· At least 3 additional years of experience in Engineering position.
Combustion dynamics experience.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Effective problem identification and solution skills.
Proven analytical and organizational ability.