GE Lead Analyst - Oracle Database in Bangalore, India
Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Lead Analyst - Oracle Database
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
The Lead Analyst will be responsible for designing and developing technology solutions in GE India IT Digital Hub. As part of this role the Lead Analyst would be working closely with the Functional and Technical leads across the application(s), COE and Infrastructure teams to deliver right business outcomes.
• Software design, development, and maintenance of applications
• Development Experience in designing / creating data model for data warehouses
Experience in writing Oracle PLSQL stored procedures and performance tuning skills on complex queries.
• Developing and executing unit / integration test cases and performing white box testing
• Adhere to all the software requirements related to Application Performance, Architectural and Security standards
• Assist, guide and troubleshoot with the Support team to resolve customer issues of technical nature
• Work with teams through Agile development practices
• Participate with Functional discussions to understand requirements and deliver solutions that meets the needs
• Partner with Project Manager to provide feasibility, estimates to develop a realistic / accurate project plan
• Participate in release coordination and communication to stakeholders
• Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science
• Minimum 6+ years of Strong development and implementation experience across different stages of SDLC using Oracle OLTP & ODS data bases.
• Knowledge in Ant, Maven, build scripts
• Working knowledge with tools like Rally and Kintana for code configuration management
• Strong technical experience in PLSQL and performance tuning
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
• Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff
• Strong analytical and Influencing skills with proven experience to design / develop solutions in a matrix / global environment
• High energy, Customer Passion & attention to details
• Ability to operate in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability
• Ability to work under pressure and independently
• Takes ownership of problems and develops sound solution
• Clear, logical and effective verbal as well as written communication skills
• Clearly demonstrate sense of urgency and bias for action