GE Lead Analyst (Digital Industrial Technologies & Software) in Bangalore, India
Digital Global Law & Policy
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Lead Analyst (Digital Industrial Technologies & Software)
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
Perform IP/ Technology/ Competitive Landscape studies for GE Digital business in IIOT domain; such as Asset Performance Management, Brilliant Factory, Cyber Security, HMI, SCADA, Big Data Analytics, etc. Work in close collaboration with Technology, Intellectual Property, and Commercial functions of the business by identifying technology gaps, assessing market competition and assisting in formulating IP and / or business strategy for new products and new technology programs.
As a Lead Analyst, you will be actively involved in identifying and analyzing patent & non-patent information to enable creation and protection of intellectual property assets. Working closely with technology and IP functions, you will be responsible for understanding the competitive landscape and identifying IP generation opportunities for GE. Using your analytical abilities and technical understanding, you will help in identifying technology gaps, assessing market competition, and helping in formulating IP and/or business strategy for new products and new technology programs.
• M Tech. / MS / PhD in Computer Science or Electronics, preferably with specialization / experience in industrial software or digital technologies
• Ability to work in a team having diverse technology expertise
• Should be comfortable moving between different technical domain areas as per the business needs
• Ability to demonstrate technical depth as well as an ability to adapt to other technologies as required
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience in Intellectual Property & analyzing patents
• Knowledge and/or experience in IIOT, industrial software, Big Data Analytics & Integration technologies.
• Good awareness of external developments in the digital industry and an interest to stay up-to-date. Ability to translate ambiguous requirements into clear problem statements and to execute with clarity