GE IM Team Leader Business Solutions 5 in Bangalore, India
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
IM Team Leader Business Solutions 5
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
The SOA Technical Lead will be a key member of Solution Center, responsible for prototyping and
developing major and complex assignments using Camel, FUSE & other SOA technologies with
long-term business implications. Manage complexities within area of expertise contributing to the
overall business strategy. Lead junior team members and contract development teams as
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in tools like Camel EIP and JBoss Fuse ESB. And
Strong knowledge on SOA Concepts.
• Have strong working knowledge of implementing Design Patterns in complex system
environments including SOA
• Ability to convert Use Cases to SOA Design ideas and document them clearly. Provide guidance
to development teams on the implementation of new and existing standards, technologies, tools,
services and practices.
• Lead teams through Agile development practices. Serve as technical expert responsible for the
design and implementation of assigned application areas.
• Establish the strategic technical direction for the system.
• Collaborate with project and cross-functional stakeholders to build services and service
consumers to enable the integration of Enterprise and Application specific information and
• Manage code quality standards definition and enforcement and continuous integration
• Diagnose/Solve various problems in production/test/development environment in a fast-paced
• Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Class Loading, Memory Management, Transaction
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or technical field.
• Minimum 8 years of experience with Java/ J2EE technologies.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in Camel EIP and JBOSS Fuse ESB.
• Minimum 1 year of leading development activities on SOA platform.
• Minimum 5 years' experience with object oriented design, data modeling, and analysis
• Minimum 3 years' experience in JMS.
• 3+ years of experience with Web Services technologies (REST / SOAP).
• Hands-on experience working on UNIX / LINUX servers.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Exposure working with Global clients.
• Prior Experience in software product development
• Strong analytical and Influencing skills with proven experience to design / develop solutions in a matrix / global environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• High energy, Customer Passion & attention to details
• Ability to operate in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability