GE Centerpiece Service Analyst - APS in Bangalore, India
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Centerpiece Service Analyst - APS
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
Contemporary technology solutions that enable business and enterprise outcomes. Basic understanding of Information Technology procedures and concepts; understands how own area integrates with other teams.
• Provide direction and subject matter expertise for Oracle ASCP Modules and customizations
• Partner with Plant and Warehouse Leaders and users to evaluate and improve business processes.
• Design and implement solutions for consolidation, simplification, and standardization.
• Perform and supervise configurations of Oracle ASCP modules used in Centerpiece.
• Conduct requirement gathering, conference room pilot and user acceptance testing sessions
• Develop functional requirements documentation
• Guide and lead team of vendor functional and technical resource for break-fix issues and enhancements.
• Partner with third party and other GE business to create sustainable solutions and processes.
• Act as focal for Oracle ASCP escalations and point focal.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of information systems design, implementation, or integration) · At least 3 additional years experience in a technology or engineering role
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
5+ Years experience in Oracle EBS R12.2 APS, ASCP, VCP, Unix, PL/SQL and & experience with Appworx scheduling tool.