GE GT oOEM Supply Chain Expert – MRP, Procurement & Logistics in Baden, Switzerland
Power Power Services
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
GT oOEM Supply Chain Expert – MRP, Procurement & Logistics
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Switzerland
The Global Product Line organization is one of three organizational pillars in Power Services and is responsible for global volume, profitability & growth in terms of market share, TAS, SAS. The product lines will develop the global product roadmap and deliver a competitive product portfolio to support growth. They will also manage and plan technology investments, commercialize new products and lead complex or 1st-time projects in co-operation with the regions.
The Product Lines will define the capability, resource and industrial footprint requirements and ensure that the regions have appropriate resources.
The GT oOEM Product Line organization is in charge of the global strategy definition, implementation and business results for the targeted platforms.
The GToOEM supply chain analyst will provide transparency for all elements within the supply chain ranging from supplier performance, demand analysis with forecasting, inventory deep dives, OTR related statistics by data analysis, scorecard definition and regular reporting in order to increase speed, transparency and customer satisfaction.
He will contribute to create the PMx based foundation to effectively and efficiently fulfill Sales- and execute Purchase Orders and to link execution related information with Primavera platform program mgt.
This is an important role within the GToOEM supply chain organization to continuously improve the effectiveness and performance of the organization.
• Take part in setting-up and optimizing of PMx based core business processes regarding supply chain planning, OTR, procurement and related areas, such as demand planning, forecasting, master data, inventory management, pricing, etc.
• Collaborate with different functions within our supply chain team and internal customers
• Define/implement the interface between procurement and Primavera platform program schedules
• Set-up of consolidated, global reporting and data analysis for capital and flow parts including definition of KPIs and scorecards.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business Administration or other technical or business related field
• Sound knowledge and working experience in supply chain-, business- and process management
• Strong PMx know how in the fields of enterprise resource planning (ERP), procurement & logistics, material requirements planning, business warehouse; SD would be an advantage.
• Experience in Supply chain and data analytics
• Strong IT skills including MS office with macro programming
• Gas Turbine Products including gas turbine hot gas path parts and Power Service know how, e.g. inspection and spare parts business
• Well-structured, target orientated and independent working style
• Open to new ideas and concepts
• 6 Sigma Green Belt and Project Management skills
• Fluency in English and German, oral and in writing