GE Properties District Manager – CIS in Astana, Kazakhstan
GE Global Operations
Global Operations EUR & RCIS
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Properties District Manager – CIS
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Kazakhstan
The Global Operations - Properties organization leads the full spectrum of real estate support functions from global facility management to construction projects worldwide to defining real estate strategy for GE locations. The Properties District Manager is responsible for the daily operation of multiple commercial office facilities assigned. Responsibilities include office space and project management, vendor and services management, as well as maintenance programs for the Russia region.
• Direct client interaction for the purpose of project planning and implementation of facility projects.
• Prepare plans for the allocation and utilization of space.
• Develop specifications and secure vendor quotations for building repairs and capital improvements, including obtaining approval and implementation.
• Provide shared services as determined by mutual agreement with client within a facility and/or group of facilities.
• Assist in development of an annual operating plan (budget) for expenses and liquidations, as well as an annual budget for rent billing for facility; monitor facility related budgets and provide cost information to others.
• Audit and process facility project invoices for payment and liquidate as part of project cost.
• Maintain and administer the Corporate Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)/Security Crisis Management (SCM) programs, as well as the various audits and processes.
• Maintain and administer facility security access systems and Crisis Management Program; implement and maintain an emergency action plan for facility.
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years’ experience in commercial facility and/or property operations management (OR in lieu of degree, a High School Diploma/GED and 9+ years' experience in commercial facility and/or property operations management)
• Experience with bid evaluation, purchasing and accounting principles
• Experience in preparing and managing an annual facility operating budget
• Experience understanding and interpreting lease documents, contracts and service agreements
• Knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety and/or Security Crisis Management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Fluency in English and Russian (speaking, reading and writting)
• Must submit application for employment through COS (internal candidates) or www.gecareers.com (external candidates) to be considered for this position.
• Must have authorization to work in Russia.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, which may include drug testing (where allowed by law), reference verification, and background check.
• Must be willing to work out of an office in Moscow.
• Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time across assigned region.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Real Estate or related business area
• Professional certifications/designation within the commercial real estate field (e.g., International Facility Management Association (IFMA): Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or the Facility Management Professional (FMP); Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA): Property Administrator Certificate (PAC), Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate (PMFP) or Facilities Management Certificate (FMC), or similar designation
• Strong analytical skills
• Willingness to obtain Green Belt certification within twelve months of start date