GE EID Intern Education in Algiers, Algeria
Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
EID Intern Education
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Algeria
An enrolled student at an educational institution, working on a project or a specific assignment at GE to fulfill academic requirement or to gain practical training and is recruited into GE as an intern with the intention of converting him/her into a full time hire for leadership program or an entry level position.
• Organize and execute courses base on the annual education calendar prepared with the education leader
• Contact , send invitations and follow up with the customers invited for training.
• Prepare and set up all the logistic aspects for all the courses .
• Prepare and make sure that all the requirement for running the courses are in place ( classroom, materials, required soft, licenses).
• Maintain a contact list and customer database for education
• Analyse all the feed back training form in a report.
• Prepare the certificate for the attendees.
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system in accordance with the orders.
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangement
• Provide general support to visitors
During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his major where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
Student in Master Degree
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisationnel and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
GPA above 3.0
Fluent in English and Arabic (essential)
Good leadership skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills.