GE Sales Leader Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa LS-CI in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Healthcare Life Sciences
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Sales Leader Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa LS-CI
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Cote d'Ivoire
Drive growth, lead the commercial activities of the LS-CI products and supervise channel partners in the assigned territory, in accordance with company’s policies and objectives.
• Analyze and document business processes and problems.
• Obtain and document business intelligence reports.
• Develop processes to improve operational quality and efficiency.
• Ensure coordination for sales target to be achieved.
• Propose pricing to meet revenue and profitability targets.
• Supervise dealers in accordance with company’s policies and objectives.
• Work closely with support functions.
• Schedule and conduct regular meetings with dealer and support functions.
• Coordination of marketing activities in the country run through the GEHC processes and in agreement with EAGm Mk and GMO departments.
• Develop close relationships with KOL customers.
• Ensure productivity and quality goals are met.
• Ensure full adherence of the dealer/distributor to 1GEHC compliance rules and local regulations.
• Propose actions and budget to ensure overall success.
• Take the lead in the tender coordination process where GE participates directly, with the support functions.
• Highlight market opportunities in the expansion markets
• Ensure coordination with stakeholders toward the achievement of proper product deliveries, proof of deliveries (PoD) and cash collection (RevRec).
Scope of job:
• Africa expects a continuous growth of >20% p.a. in the next years. The influence of new projects shall bring a yearly impact of half of that growth.
• FSSA is one of the big bets for MEACAT and thus a plan to bend the sales trend needs to be draw.
• Indirect dealer’s management responsibility
• Region Africa, Pole MEACAT
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Minimum Five years’ experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical industry. With a strong sales mentality.
PhD in Pharmacy, Medicine or BioSciences
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Computer literate with expertise in MS Office.
Ability to influence indirect and cross-functional teams.
Willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule.
Fluent in French and English.