GE Senior Transfer Pricing Manager in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a full-stream company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter @GE_OilandGas.
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Posted Position Title
Senior Transfer Pricing Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United Kingdom
The Senior Transfer Pricing Manager will set and manage the transfer pricing function for the Subsea & Drilling (SS&D) business of GE Oil & Gas. They will work with business commercial and finance teams, based in Aberdeen, as well as external tax auditors across the globe as needed. In addition, they will also manage the global HQ cost allocation model for all GE Oil & Gas and cover TP for the UK region e.g. advising the O&G businesses operating in the UK on all new local TP developments.
• Responsible for all transfer pricing (TP) policy setting and implementation for the SS&D business.
• Work closely with SS&D finance teams in Aberdeen & Houston and regional tax teams globally in supporting transfer pricing applicable on deals and documentation.
• Manage TP audit defense; work with UK corporate tax team in responses needed by HMRC on O&G operations in the UK.
• Responsible for leading the O&G HQ Cost Allocation process and work with finance teams and India COE in executing the same.
• Lead/ support special HQ transfer pricing projects as identified from time to time.
• Qualified ACA / CA / CPA or MBA (Finance) or advanced degree in Law or Economics or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Sound technical Transfer Pricing expertise and knowledge of new Transfer Pricing issues on global/multi-jurisdictional scale
• Significant experience in Tax and/or Finance
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.
• Strong orientation to finding business solutions, detail oriented and has decision making abilities
• Experience with audit & tax processes; ability to work with external auditors and tax advisors
• Experience/familiarity with GE processes
• Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
• Adaptable/flexible: open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances; ability to work in ambiguous situations
• Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others